Business is all about people and the relationships we have with one another. So, it makes perfect sense to invest in people.
It’s easy too.
- We can connect people, who can assist one another or do business together.
- We can share resources with people. This can be something as simple as forwarding a useful article or newsletter to them.
- We can inspire people, by setting an example with our deeds.
- We can give people recognition. A simple thank you or sending a thank you note can have a significant positive impact on someone.
- We can help people to develop or grow, by sharing ideas with them.
- We can encourage people. The world already has enough pessimists. People who encourage others are always in short supply.
Investing in the success of others is one of the most rewarding and enjoyable things you can do. It gives you a tremendous sense of contribution.
Then, something wonderful happens
When you invest in others you set a virtuous cycle in place. It’s powerful too.
What happens is that a hefty subset of those you invest in, will be motivated to invest in others. Many will reciprocate to you directly. Make no mistake, the act of contribution is viral and highly contagious.
Where does the cycle start? It starts with us.
When does the cycle start? It starts the moment we invest in another person.
Let's grow your business! I can help you build a more successful business, increase your sales, attract more clients and boost your profits. To find out how, click here.
Originally posted on this blog
Remember to bookmark this page and check out these posts for more digital marketing tips.