Friday, January 15, 2016

Something new. Just for you!

I’m launching a wonderful, new service next month. People have asked me to provide this service for years. And now, it’s about to become a reality. It could be exactly what you need.

Allow me to explain.

The power of a great marketing message

Every available Pick My Brain slot for January, February and March has now been booked.

Why am I sharing this with you?

It demonstrates the effectiveness of a compelling marketing message. The content on this page inspires people, every day, to want to hire me.

It moves them from being passive [reading the message] to active [contacting me].

Something new… just for you

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if your marketing messages were as powerful as that? Consider the massive, positive impact it would have on your sales or client acquisition, if more of the people who arrived on your website were motivated to hire you, buy from you, email you, call you or visit you.

No need to wonder. It’s here!

In February, I launch a brand new service. You will be able to hire me to write the marketing pages of your website or blog. I’m referring to the content you rely on, to feed your business with sales, new clients, leads and enquiries.

Think for a moment about what this could do for your business. Think how much better your marketing results would be, if your prospective clients were being motivated to take action, by a compelling marketing message.

It’s not for everyone

This service is not for everyone. It’s not for those who think you can hire an internationally respected writer for a few hundred dollars. You can’t. It’s not for those who are used to working with low-level copywriters, who will write what you tell them. That doesn’t work.

It’s for those of you who are serious about investing in your website or blog. It’s for those of you who understand the value of turning your website into a lead generating machine. It’s for those who have the entrepreneurial vision to hire an internationally respected marketing professional.

It’s for those of you who no longer want to miss out on sales or new clients, because your marketing message isn’t converting readers into customers.

If you’re interested and would like to speak with me, click here. Send me your name, the address of your website / blog and a landline phone number to contact you on.

I’m accepting clients right now for February. I anticipate a lot of demand, so get in touch today to avoid disappointment.



Originally posted on this blog

Remember to bookmark this page and check out these posts for more digital marketing tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment