Much has been said about the importance of persistence. And rightly so! After all, if you persistently do the right things correctly, you will succeed.
However, persistence is also the cause of almost all business failure.
Allow me to explain:
- If you persistently repeat patterns of decision making, which are failing you, you’re wasting your time.
- If you persistently attend a networking group and get the occasional crumb from a struggling business owner, you’re wasting your time.
- If you persistently use marketing that fails to generate the volume and quality of clients you need, you’re wasting your time.
- If you persistently work hard for too little reward, you’re wasting your time.
- If you persistently find yourself lowering your goals, to make up for an under-performing business, you’re wasting your time.
And the kicker here, is that we each only have so much time.
The clock is ticking
As Benjamin Franklin said; “You may delay, but time will not”.
Your time is too precious to waste. So use your persistence wisely. Find patterns of decision making that are not working for you. Then, replace them with more effective alternatives. If you do, you will find yourself persistently doing the right things correctly… making progress and enjoying the fruits of your success.
If you’re not sure about what you need to do, I’m here for you and happy to help.
Remember -- if you'd like some help with your business or a project, you can Pick My Brain for the answers and ideas you need. This service is [literally] guaranteed to help you. You can find out more here.
Originally posted on this blog
Remember to bookmark this page and check out these posts for more digital marketing tips.