Sometimes it pays to do fewer things.
- Fewer missed deadlines, equals more trust.
- Fewer dodged decisions, equals more respect.
- Fewer broken promises, equals more belief.
- Fewer hours wasted, equals more productivity.
- Fewer angry words, equals more happiness.
- Fewer unfinished projects, equals more clarity.
- And fewer excuses, equals more progress.
Less can be more.
Remember -- if you'd like some help with your business or a project, you can Pick My Brain for the answers and ideas you need. This service is [literally] guaranteed to help you. You can find out more here.
Originally posted on this blog
Remember to bookmark this page and check out these posts for more digital marketing tips.