I jotted a few ideas down earlier, for an article I’m writing. I thought you may find them interesting. So, I’m sharing them with you.
- If you hear yourself wishing for better luck, remind yourself that what you actually need, is a better strategy.
- Your choices are what define how high you will fly. Not your abilities. The world is full of educated derelicts.
- A business succeeds when there’s congruence between what the business owner wants… and what the business owner does.
- Never complain about the economy or any other outside factors. Adapt. Put your success in your own hands.
- To achieve any kind of meaningful success, your business needs to be meaningfully different.
That’s it. Short and sweet. Have a great day!
Remember -- if you'd like some help with your business or a project, you can Pick My Brain for the answers and ideas you need. This service is [literally] guaranteed to help you. You can find out more here.
Originally posted on this blog
Remember to bookmark this page and check out these posts for more digital marketing tips.